RuffStart STX needs you.
We have puppies waiting to reach their forever homes.
We make the process as easy as possible. It goes like this:
- Someone will meet you at the airport here on STX.
- The puppy will come in a carrier with everything he/she will need.
- TSA will ask you to take the puppy out of the carrier.
- While on the plane, the pup remains in the carrier, which goes under the seat in front of you for the duration of the flight.
- If you have time during your layover, it would be great to let the pup out to relieve themselves.
- And when you reach your destination, someone will be there to meet you.
No trouble or cost to you. Easy.
If you’re ready to volunteer, please email email@example.com